At Secure Network Services, we know productivity tools for small businesses. As technology evolves to better support today’s modern workforce, we’re excited to share what we know and love. If you’re interested in learning about the tools helping businesses work better and smarter, keep reading.
#1. Cloud Computing Solutions
The cloud is redefining modern business, transforming how, when and where things get done. The benefits are numerous, and they all lead to increased productivity and efficiency. Cloud-based solutions provide the flexibility, reliability and security today’s business demands.
Cloud Computing Solutions Support:
- Collaboration: Cloud-based tools help teams work faster, smarter and together.
- Business continuity: Cloud computing stores information in the cloud so it’s easy to backup and recover.
- Flexibility: Quickly scale storage and bandwidth resources up or down as your business needs change.
- Innovation: Enjoy state-of-the-art tools without the costly, upfront fees.
Small businesses from all industries report increased productivity, improved security and cost savings after implementing a cloud solution. These service-based platforms offer a wide range of business advantages — all at one predictable monthly fee. For help choosing the right deployment model, implementation and routine management, consult with a local managed services provider experienced in cloud solutions.
#2. Microsoft 365 Applications
Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based solution featuring popular productivity tools like Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and much more. Whether your team is in the office, remote or hybrid, Microsoft 365 keeps your staff connected to each other and working efficiently.
Microsoft 365 Applications Support:
- Collaboration: Host real-time video conferences with internal team members and clients, easily and securely.
- Anytime, anywhere access: View, manage and update important applications and documents from any internet-ready device.
- Communication: Chat, video, call and instant message team members from one shared workspace.
- Automation: Automate manual tasks and workflows for reduced errors and increased efficiencies.
Microsoft 365 is one of leading platforms for productivity tools. Manage email, build spreadsheets, organize documents and more with one integrated solution. If you’re considering migrating to Microsoft 365, consult with a local managed service provider first. An experienced partner can ensure you get the most from your subscription, provide a seamless transition and offer 24/7 management and support.
#3. Meeting Pods
Meeting pods are a great way to give your employees more space to collaborate and meet without giving you any of the costs associated with a large renovation or the hassle and headaches of moving locations.
And because they come in a variety of types and colors, meeting pods can make your office more aesthetically pleasing while also increasing efficiency and productivity. From a tech perspective, meeting pods can be outfitted with smart TVs, USB ports, lighting/audio features and other electronic devices and interfaces that create the ultimate virtual conference experience.
Other benefits of meeting pods:
- Room to collaborate: Meeting pods will give your employees additional space to collaborate without you having to finance the construction, furnishing and set up of a new boardroom.
- Increased privacy: While pods will increase collaboration, they can also be a haven for employees looking to avoid audio and visual distractions or those who are participating in an online meeting or conference call.
- Less background noise: Most meeting pods are soundproof, which will allow employees to conduct their business or give an online presentation no matter how loud the office gets.
- Confidentiality: If an employee is dealing with very sensitive client information, they can get their work done in the privacy of a pod rather than exposing the info out in the open.
Productivity Tools for Small Businesses
Secure Network Services, Central Florida’s leader in personalized tech solutions, specializes in helping local businesses optimize their technology. For more tech news and trends, be sure to read our other informative industry blogs, or contact our team to continue the conversation.